Barbering Courses Bristol

Are you based in Bristol and looking to enrol in a world-class barbering course?

Only 10 miles from the M4 motorway, The Barbering School of Wales provides you with a live student barbershop environment in a state-of-the-art facility.

Throughout the 9 week course, you will be given the chance to practice the skills and knowledge you will learn throughout your training. You will also have access to all the tools, equipment, resources, and support you need.

Become a Qualified Barber

Based just a short drive from Bristol in the Welsh capital, BSW's curriculum has been designed to deliver a concise introduction to the second oldest profession in the world. The Level 2 Barber fast track 9-week course focuses on shape refinement, clipper work, scissor-over-comb techniques, with a strong emphasis on gaining practical, hands-on experience with real-life models.

By the end of the course, you will be returning to Bristol having acquired the skills required for barbering, including cutting, styling, and finishing techniques.

We have a limited number of spaces available for our next level 2 course beginning January 3rd, 2022. If you are interested in reserving a spot, please fill out the form under ENROLL NOW.

Haircut
Scissor cut

What you Will Learn During the 9-week Barbering Training course

Description text

Value & Purpose determination

Goal Setting

Tool & Product knowledge

Understanding the hair & the head – shapes

Cutting techniques – classic and creative

Scissor Work - Scissor over comb, Texturising, Layering, and Building the Structure of a Haircut

Clipper work - Guard work, clipper over comb

Fading - skin-fades, zero-fades, 1-fades, 1.5-fades

Razor work

Facial Hair

Wet Shaving

Long Hair & advanced haircuts

Style and finishing techniques

Shampooing and conditioning the hair and scalp

Consultation & Customer service skills

Health & Safety

Photography

Marketing yourself & building an industry profile

There's a reason so many potential barbers from Bristol choose BSW. Practical experience makes up 80% of a student's learning experience and provides an invaluable foundation for future success. The remaining 20% is made up of theory and is illustrated through live demonstrations and presentations. Under the guidance of our expert course leaders, we are preparing highly skilled barbers for a variety of jobs in the finest barbershops and salons in Bristol and across the United Kingdom.

How We Create A Successful Learning Enviroment

wet shaving

Industry Leading Educators

Our courses and in-house demonstrations are overseen by experts from the barbering industry.

barbershop-environment

Babershop Environment

Students learn in a state-of-the-art barbershop where they work with real clients.

Comb Techniques

A Hands-On Approach to Training

Our courses are based upon a strong emphasis towards gaining hands-on experience on real-life models.

small-class-sizes

Small Class Sizes

We keep class sizes small to ensure all students receive the neccessary attention and guidance.

Getting an educator's attention shouldn't be a struggle. We offer small classes and individualised guidance.

We offer full training to beginners, career changers, and advanced stylists from all over the Bristol area.

0/5 (0 Reviews)